- Our drivers are thoroughly vetted, with safety being paramount for us. We strictly interview every driver to ensure they uphold our values, as well as every vehicle being carefully inspected. Our passengers having a safe and efficient journey is what separates us from other ride hailing/airport transfer services. We always go the extra mile for our customers, giving a personal service to make sure you are comfortable.
- We are a pre-booked service where we have pre allotted every booking to the driver in advance, this is done to give you the best experience as we know every passenger is not the same, with varying needs such as needing child seats, elderly or disabled passengers, needing help with luggage or oversized luggage, etc. We are now also offering a new service, called 'Check-in boarding Service'. This allows the driver to make smooth transitions between each journey, while making sure they keep in mind their next passengers. Unlike other services where your booking is handled entirely by a computer, our controlling staff have been specially trained, along with years of experience, to make sure you are well looked after. This does however mean when a booking is cancelled with short notice it can cause a problem, where often it is the driver who suffers and pays for it, due to waste of fuel, time, parking charges, etc.
- If the journey pick-up (post code to airport) is within Greater London and is cancelled within 90 Minutes of the Journey pick up time then a cancellation fee of £30.00 will be charged, Reason for this charge: - we have dispatched the driver therefore driver will be on route already, if not having already arrived.
- If the journey is for a pick up at the airport, and you have missed your flight or not travelled, please inform us ASAP. If the driver is dispatched and we do not receive any notice from you up until the time of pickup then a charge will incur. This is as the driver will have parked and be inside awaiting you, this charge is dependent on how long the driver is waiting. e.g. waiting charge for first one hour or less will be charged £30.
- If the journey is outside the Greater London Area and if it is cancelled 90 minutes or less, a charge will be applied which will be calculated at that time taking into account numerous factor to ensure we are only charging what is necessary.
- We use World Pay for secure payments read more on www.worldpay.com ["World pay used by millions of people around the world, WorldPay is the way to pay - trusted and secure. Worldpay processed 13.1bn transactions with a total value of c.402bn. We support 400,000 merchants in 126 currencies across 146 countries, offering over 300 payment methods. We are the leader in payments in the UK, where we process approximately 42% of all transactions." - Worldpay]