Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
- We ba int ltd (private hire operator) shall enter into a contractual obligation as principal with the person making the private hire booking to provide the journey which is the subject of the booking and any such contractual obligation must be consistent with the Private Hire Vehicles (London) Act 1998 and these Regulations.
- Normal luggage assumes that 1 Medium Size suitcase (If you add height + width + length should not be exceeded more than 158cms or 62 inch and the weight 23kgs or 50 lbs) and 1 piece of hand luggage 56cm(H)*45cm(W)*25cm(D) (approximately 22 inches x 17.5 inches x 9.85 inches). per person, any luggage that the Private Hire Vehicle cannot accommodate is the responsibility of the passenger.
- The driver has the right to refuse any passenger that he feels may be a threat to him/herself or his/her vehicle.
- The material contained in this web site is provided for general information only and does not constitute acceptance of any bookings that may be made. We accept no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or from any Private Hire Vehicle bookings made on this site.
- It is your responsibility to inform englandtransfers.com if could not locate the driver or change of journey/plan or if you missed the flight/ferry/cruise connections [inform us the new flight/ferry/cruise details we will change the journey date/time without charge] then driver charge you for that journey.
- It is important to keep our office phone number while you are travelling. We are advising you to keep a printed copy of the confirmation email.
- Journeys booked from Airports, Train Stations, and Seaports the onus is on the passenger to locate the Private Hire Vehicle and not the Private Hire Vehicle driver to locate the passenger, on booking any such journey we will give a definite pick-up point that the passenger must locate, any failure on the passengers part to locate the Private Hire Vehicle will result in a charge to the customer’s credit/debit card. The amount to be charged in such situation depending on the pick up distance/place/parking or other charges subject to a minimum of £10.00.
- Any fouling of the Private Hire Vehicle by any passenger will result in a driver will charge of a minimum of £30.00 dependant upon the severity of the fouling.
- englandtransfers.com cannot be held responsible for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, because the PHV are not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures or being given the wrong booking information by the customer or customer booked it online and got the booking reference but customer did not get any confirmation from etc.
- According to our loyalty scheme, when a customer gains 20 points he/ she will be given a free journey Loyalty Programs. The points can be gained only for the completed journey. Ba Transfers reserves the right to amend or withdraw the loyalty scheme, without any prior notification. Please read more on Loyalty Scheme page.
- Your continuous feedbacks counts a lot in the improvement of our service and we will send E mails and letters ; maximum 4 times a year requesting your perception about our service apart from informing about the exciting offers and new services. Please feel free to unsubscribe it, if you don't like to receive them anymore. The un subscription link will be at the end of the page and if you are a member you can log in to your account to un subscribe. Thank you for using our service.
- No additional charge for any flight delays. If you need more time for custom clearance, immigration etc, it can be requested in the booking form (send the driver in 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes from the flight landing time). 30 minutes from the requested time will be given free waiting time, thereafter every minute will be charged at 40 pence(GBP) including parking charge. Your requested time will be adjusted accordingly, if your flight is delayed or early. It is noteworthy that 95% of our customers only pay fixed prices.
- Driving time and distance shown on quotation page is only for guidance purpose, you may allow additional driving time for your journey in case of road works, diversions, road traffic, adverse weather conditions, additional pickups/drop offs, accident, breakdowns, police stop and search, terrorist threat, kidnaping, abnormal drivers health condition, and any other reasons . You are responsible for choosing your pick-up time, we do not guarantee any driving time and or we are not responsible for any other financial losses caused or in connection with driving time. We also advise you to take extra time for airline check-in.
- We strive to complete all bookings ourselves but in case of delay or unexpected events, we may pass the booking to our partner companies within the uk who are licensed by the respective authority. Please note that we will bear the extra costs in cases where the partner companies charges are higher or lower. Our goal is to get you to airport on time, every time.
- We try our level best to provide the requested type of vehicle. But sometimes you may get a bigger vehicle, depending on the availability of the vehicles.
- Changes: We must be notified as soon as possible for any changes made to the reservations. If the changes are done before 4 hours of the requested time, no charges will be applied. However if it is within 4 hours of the requested time; charges may be applied, depending on the loss it has caused to the pre allocated driver or the company.
- Discounts: Only one discount can be applied to a booking.
- Child Seats: Please note that we provide child seats free of charge as requested by the customers. We do our very best to ensure child seats are provided to the customer, but we cannot promise suitability for your child, or availability for your journey. Usage of child seats is entirely of the customer’s choice, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
- englandtransfers.com reserves the right to amend, add to, delete or revise the Reviews, any advertisement and/or web page posted on the Website at the Company’s sole discretion with or without notice.
- The pick up charge includes the first 30mins car park fee (subjected to change as per parking contractor at designated airports) and the 30 mins fee for the meet and greet service where customers are guaranteed that our drivers will be the arrivals halls with name boards.
- englandtransfers.com have the right to void any discounts/offers may ask extra surcharge and or and or ask to pick you earlier than your booked time even if you booked and paid in advance due act of god and or unexpected circumstances such as to tube strikes, train strikes, any public transport strikes, any other strikes/demonstrations/protest by public or workers union or any group cause disruption to usual transport services, adverse weather like heavy snow, storms, flood, unexpected major road closures like closed motorways or closed local roads due to an major accidents/terrorist issues/security reasons, global pandemics, severe infections spread, nuclear/radio active reactions/exposes or any other causes like war. englandtransfers.com has the right to cancel your journey with or without any prior notice due to above issues.
- If you are booking your free loyalty journey it cost should not exceed more-than £50.00 in that case passenger has to pay the difference i.e. (Maximum Journey cost - £50).
- If you are a cab ex partner company or private hire operator or taxi company or customer and if you try to contact the our private hire driver directly and ask our driver to join your company or asking our driver to do private job without informing to us. Your account will be closed and all points erased on your account. Also you may be prosecute under the law.
- Usually our fixed prices calculated using shortest distance route not the fastest route. Fixed price rides must not deviate from the drivers chosen route any deviation will result in the journey reverting to a fare decided by englandtransfers.com. englandtransfers.com will decide charge according to the additional mileage usually £2.50 per mile will be charged and delay caused either by passenger or by the prevailing traffic
Example:- From A to B Shortest distance via normal route is £X amount and if you wish to choose M25 or Any other motorway and driver has to drive additional 10 Miles extra 10*£2.50 = £25 will be charged on top of £X amount in this case total fare = £(X+25). So always allow enough time for your journeys to avoid these sort of issues, our drivers has to burn more fuel or electric and vehicles values will depreciate more when drivers doing more miles on their vehicle.
Website Terms and Conditions
- By Using This Web Site Or By Proceeding The Batransfer Booking Wizard, You Agree That You Will Not:
- Commit or encourage a criminal offence;
- Send proactively, receive, upload, download, use or reuse any information or material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights;
- Do anything which is contrary to the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and Internet standards;
- Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus;
- Seek unauthorized entry into back office;
- Hack into any aspect of the Service;
- Corrupt data;
- Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of the BA INT Ltd;
- Use the Service to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to Users or front-end viewers or others;
- Send or provide any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as "Spam" by email or by any other electronic means; or
- Send email or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
- Hold the BA INT Ltd., liable in relation to the accuracy, reliability, availability and performance of resources accessed through the Internet which, you acknowledge, are beyond their control and are not in any way warranted or supported by the BA INT Ltd.;
- Use the service other than for your personal use, and you acknowledge that the BA INT Ltd., shall not in any way whatsoever be liable to you or to any third party for any business losses (including without limitation any loss of profits, business or anticipated savings or for any destruction of data) suffered in any way whatsoever by you or any third party;
- Use the Service in a way that does not comply with the terms of any legislation or any license applicable to you or that is in any way unlawful;
Other Terms and Condition
BA INT Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage or stealth to the passengers’ property (i.e. goods or luggage or any other) and/ or any other financial losses caused while loading and/or unloading and/or in the vehicle or trailer operated by us or our sub-contractors or kept in BA INT Ltd’s storage place /any other storage place. Although we are pleased to help you, the passenger is responsible for any valuables/ treasures. For your own safety please take travel or necessary insurance. Do not leave vehicle/goods unattended if driver away from the vehicle for any reason.
Terms and conditions for guaranteed pickups
To get qualify for guaranteed pickups customers must book their journey 24 hours prior to travel time i.e. you have to book your journey with us one day ahead and must have paid booking fee or booking fee and journey price.
In the event of us not being able to provide a loyal customer (i.e. new, blue, bronze, silver, gold, platinum & diamond) with a vehicle. BA transfer will pay out the difference between our prices against another licensed private hire operator firm within London.
To avail this benefit the receipt for the alternative transport must be provided. The receipt should have similar details to the booking with BA Transfer (e.g. vehicle type, date and time must match the cancelled bookings details).Alternative transport fare will only reimbursed if the price of the licensed private hire operator firm within London is higher than englandtransfers.com . If the price is lower than the price offered by englandtransfers.com then you will be refunded the full amount for prepaid bookings only.
Exclusions for guaranteed pickups: This does not include the PHV not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures or act of God or being given the wrong booking information by the customer or customer booked it online and got the booking reference but the customer did not get any confirmation from us etc. VIP travel and any other luxury travel will not be included in this scheme. Transfers outside Greater London cannot be included in this protection. If the transfer is cancelled under these conditions and the journey is pre-paid then a full refund will be processed. If the journey is cash booking then it will cancelled and customer may use it for another day.